Tiffin Fire Department
Established in 1954
The Tiffin Fire Department was established in 1954 and is located in the rapidly growing community of Tiffin, Iowa.
As an all-volunteer department, the department is responsible for the preservation and protection of life and property for the City of Tiffin and surrounding rural areas.
Throughout the 58 square mile fire district, the Tiffin Fire Department responds to an average of 300 fire, rescue and medical calls per year.
The mission of the Tiffin Fire Department is to protect the lives and property of Tiffin, including Clear Creek and Union townships, from fires, accidents, natural disasters and hazardous material incidents; to save lives by providing emergency medical services; to provide assistance to mutual aid partners and to prevent fires through prevention and education programs.